Fellman Watch Co.
3D Printed Automatic - 10
Finally released and limited to only 10 watches.
This exclusive line combines the 3D printed case and mechanical movement into a unique watch. The sleek dial design and dauphine hands offset the industrial look of the case.
- 3D printed case: Stainless Steel
- Serial number laser etched on our First-Edition Dials
- Band: Our premium tier of leather bands
- Sapphire crystal
- Movement: Miyota 9015
- Japanese, 25 jewels, hacking, date calendar, automatic
- 28,8000 bph, accuracy 10-30 seconds/day
- Assembled by hand in Scottsdale, AZ
About the 3D printing process:
3D printed steel creates a raw, industrial look that you will not find on any other watch. The printed steel is a robust metal with a rough, pitted surface. This material is 3D printed 420 Stainless Steel infused with bronze, and has a final composition of approximately 60% steel and 40% bronze.
A special 3D printers deposit small drops of glue onto layers of stainless steel powder, one layer at a time, until the print is complete. The models then go through an infusion process that replaces the glue with bronze, creating a full metal product. There is a spruce that shows the grinding process on the side of each watch. While these watches are rugged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant.