Fellman Watch Co.
Named after and tested in the Idaho mountain range, the Sawtooth is an all-purpose watch that you can take camping in the backcountry and wear to work the next day. It was designed after vintage field watches so the smaller size will actually fit your wrist. Every watch is assembled in the USA with quality components that will survive generations of adventures.
- 316 Stainless Steel Case with a PVD ceramic coat
- Scratch Resistance Sapphire Crystal
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters
- Two piece dial with luminous paint
- Swiss Quartz movement (Gold-plated, 5 jewels, Harley Ronda 763)
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Diameter: 38.5mm
- Thickness: 9.75mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 48.5